☄ First Impressions
♚ VISUAL: Choromatsu is a young Japanese adult man in his early 20's (the actual age is never specified beyond "over 20" but the P.I.P. lists 21). While his height and weight aren't listed on the P.I.P., he is 5'3" tall in height, and very light in weight. His build is thin and scrawny, though healthy. Despite his age, he still has a round baby face. He has short black hair that he keeps meticulously tidy, with no stray hairs (he is the only one of the sextuplets with none). The style is akin is a bowl cut, with a full, straight fringe (more on this in "other"). His eyes are brown and noticeably beadier than his brothers. He is known to have an angular mouth that he often likens to the へ (he) kana.
♚ FASHION: Prefers slightly more formal clothes like button up shirts and slacks - he'll even wear a button up under a hoodie. His favorite colour is green and he wears it constantly. Also fond of plaid patterns. His trademark hoodie is his favorite thing to wear. A lot of his clothing has a simplified Japanese pine tree symbol on them, due to "matsu" meaning pine. For a list of his current outfits, check his inventory.
♚ POSTURE: Straight and proper.
♚ SOUND: Voiced by Hiroshi Kamiya. If you've heard his take on Itoshiki-sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (you know, "Internet has left me in despair" guy) it's literally exactly that voice again. Some voice samples:
Rip in peace Karamatsu 1
Rip in peace Karamatsu 2
Rip in peace Karamatsu this time featuring Todomatsu
Choromatsu version of second ending theme (with Totoko)
Nervous voice cracking when talking to girls
Why he's the useless heterosexual
He has no singing samples but here's Kamiyan singing Aloha e Komo mai anyway
♚ SCENT: He has no specific scent, but he is very hygienic. Essentially he should smell clean and inoffensive.
♚ OTHER: Osomatsu-san has a very simple, cartoony style but despite that, Choromatsu shouldn't look like a child. He is short and does have a baby face so teenager is fine, but he should definitely look like an adult. Additionally, "less stylized" interpretations of his hair vary from artist to artist. To other characters, he could look anywhere from this, this or even this. (Art credits to blacklimes, denpasei and こまめきくこ respectively.) This doesn't matter too much obviously, but since there IS so much variance in the fandom I figured it was worth saying.
Willing to Trade
all stashed away so no one finds out he has any AND IT IS GOING TO BURN WITH THE SWEET B/C FUCK BEING DISCOVERED WITH THESE) Airlocked Unitard - Tries to avoid wearing if he can. (2)yeah these fuckers can burn with the rest of the Fantasy Sweet.
- Modest Clothing - A pair of full-length black pants and a loose-fitting white turtleneck. It looks like something from an incredibly repressed futuristic society.
- Green Hoodie Outfit - Default outfit of the third born son.
- Identical Pajamas - Comfy pjs purchased in bulk by a mother who still prefers saving money over telling her sons apart.
- Kaerumatsu - A green frog onesie. It's soft and fleecy.
- Green Plaid Outfit - Choromatsu's other main outfit.
- Official Osomatsu-san Lingerie - Exactly what it sounds like. Includes babydoll and bloomers. Cuter than it has any right to be. This pair has green accents.
- Concert Penlight - Mistaken for glowsticks by foreigners, these are a much needed staple of all idol fans. Can change between 15 different colours!
- Good Vibes - A small, battery-powered device approximately the size and shape of a tube of chapstick. It vibrates pleasantly when the end is twisted.
- Cat Pillow - An incredibly soft pillow that looks like a sleeping cat. (Taken from the dumbwaiters after Takumi died)
- Takumi's Hair Ribbon - One of his hair ribbons. (Received from Queenie)
- Takumi's Letter - Jess is a monster.
- Takumi's Letter for Queenie (Holding onto it until Queenie is ready to read it. Dirty now because he had to dig it back out of the memorial plot.)
- Miso Soup Kit - Everything you need to make homemade miso soup! (2)
- Butt Stallion Plushie - Though not entirely made of diamonds, this purple Pandoracorn is still a lovingly recreated version of everyone’s favorite diamond pony. Attempts to sell the diamond eyes or horns will result in your hands being fed to threshers. (Taken from Angel's stuff after her death)
- Matsuno Family Album - Contains photos of six identical boys (and their parents) as they grow from babies to full fledged adults. (Received from Junpei)
- Beat Up Cat Plush - A black stuffed cat that's seen far better days. Looks both ugly and disturbing. (Received from Yuuri)
- Blanket - A very large, very soft blanket. It looks like wool, but it feels like being wrapped in a big warm cloud.
- Soft Armwarmers - A pair of long green knitted fingerless mitts that go up to the elbow. They have a repeating clover pattern down the outside, and ribbing on the underside to make sure that they'll fit.
- Choromatsu's Portable CD Player - Has his name right on it. Comes with green headphones and a Nyaa Hashimoto CD already inside. The music sounds like a mix between generic fluffy J-Pop and the Nyancat song.
- Takumi's Cat Pillow - An incredibly soft pillow that looks like a sleeping cat. (
Left at Takumi's memorial for himtaken back so he can return it to Takumi)
- Amateur Friendship Bracelets - Made several, with the ribbons he received before and material he found around the Sweet. Will give his extras to anyone who wants one, but keeps four for himself to remember what he's living for (red/green, blue/pink, purple/yellow, orange/red: his family).
- Picture of Earth 5 - Choromatsu's Earth. Found during the final investigation.
- Kip's Notes on Choromatsu - Found during the final investigation, decoded by Junpei.
Willing to Trade
- Trumpet - It's a trumpet, for people who like to toot their own horn.
- Glitter Cannon Refills - Refill rounds for a glitter cannon. They'd probably break open if you threw them with enough force anyway.
- Permanent Marker - An incredibly large permanent marker with an aluminum casing. The instructions say to make sure there's adequate ventilation before use.
- Heartburn Medicine - A bottle of heartburn medication. But can it fix a broken heart?
- Heating Pad - A pad that creates heat when plugged in. It has adjustable settings for maximum comfort.
- Body Pillow - A long rectangular pillow, perfect for hugging at night. Can even be a substitute brother, if you need one.
- Nishitani's Underwear - Seeing as how "none" is not a valid answer, I hereby declare that Nishitani wears a pair of invisible (read: nonexistent) underwear. Popularized by 80s fashion trends, these undies has the added benefits of offering plenty of room to move in and provide absolutely no support for a man's junk at all. If you've ever wanted to just let 'em dangle, these are the undies for you. (Going to "lose" this immediately.)
- Fruit and Nut Basket - A large red straw basket filled with oranges, grapefruits, several varieties of apples, pecans, walnuts, and Brazil nuts. Unfortunately, a nutcracker is not included. (2)
(Eaten at some point. The second one came from Church and he ate it.)
- Formal Clothes - a white and green suit. He's taken to wearing once the pants and button up shirt now. (THEY TOOK IT FROM HIM. THE BASTARDS.)
- The L is for Brotherly Love - Starting Monday, this outfit will replace Choromatsu's formalwear outfit. He will still have two champion unitards that will be laundered regularly. (fuck you if you think he's keeping this)
- Takumi's Poisonous Drink - Seriously Takumi WHAT THE FUCK. (Dropped it and it shattered on the floor)
- Takumi's Letter for Junpei (Given to Junpei)
- The Good Stuff - A bottle full of large white pills. The label says "Oxycodone." (3 used. Confiscated during investigation.)
- Takumi's Homemade Shiv - Takumi what the fuck. (Taken as evidence during investigation)
- Hot Chocolate - A packet of powdered chocolate. Mix it with hot milk or water for a warm, delicious treat. (Used.)
- Antibiotic Gel - A gel with antibiotic properties. Makes wounds heal 40% faster than soap and water alone. (2) (used on his arms)
- Takumi's Map - Has poisonous plants marked on it. (Torn up.)
- Orange Ribbon - Made by Clarith. Meant to honor the dead. Inspired by Roland's letter, orange being the colour of his tribe. (Received from Nari. Used to make a friendship bracelet.)
- Red Ribbon - Made by Clarith. Meant to honor Kip's sudden passing. (Received from Nari. Used to make a friendship bracelet.)
- Nari's Underwear - Pair of tie-dyed boyshorts. Pink, blue, and green.
- Yuuri's Underwear - Dark purple, and adorned with lavender frills. They give off a composed, lady-like sort of air.
▶ NAME: Lynsey
▶ PRONOUNS: she/her
▶ OVER 18?: yes
▶ TIMEZONE: mountain
▶ PLURK: mulberii
▶ FRIENDING: If we are in the same game you are free to friend my plurk, so long as there is some indication of who you are/who you play. Something in your plurk info is enough. I will not accept friend requests from random people not in the same games.
▶ OTHER CONTACT: I use discord primarily, but I will not give it out publicly. If you want it you must ask for it. Again, I will not give it out to random people. My PMs are always open though, but again with strangers not from my games I may be hesitant to respond.
▶ PHYSICAL AFFECTION: God, if you're a girl he'll probably die. I don't have a problem with people being affectionate with him, though sexual stuff should be run by me first. If Choromatsu doesn't like your character doing it then he'll just punch them lmao.
▶ PHYSICAL VIOLENCE: Punches and smacks and stuff are fine, but anything that can cause actual damage should be run by me first. DO NOT KILL OR MAIM HIM WITHOUT PREVIOUS OOC PLANNING.
▶ RELATIONSHIPS: p l e a s e. Choromatsu is a thirsty boy.
▶ PSYCHIC & PSIONIC INFORMATION: If you read my character's mind or gleam shit from his bracket narration or anything similar without my permission I will immediately drop the thread. On a similar note, infomodding is my BIGGEST pet peeve in rp, so if I catch even a whiff of it I won't thread with you.
▶ MAGICAL INFORMATION: nah
▶ MEDICAL INFORMATION: nope
▶ OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: not really.
▶ BACKTAGGING: Hells yeah, pal.
▶ THREADHOPPING: Go for it man, threadjacks are great. I do appreciate being asked if the thread is kinda serious but honestly 95% of the time I love them.
▶ FOURTHWALLING: Osomatsu-kun/Osomatsu-san is very well known in Japan so I'm cool with this most of the time. He already knows he's from an anime so it's not gonna break his world or anything. Again though, I don't appreciate infomodding, so don't use this as excuse to know every single thing about Choromatsu.
▶ OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: I have a high tolerance for some stuff and not many triggers worth mentioning BUT!! I do not ship incest with Choromatsu in games OR memes! Do not even approach me about it. Additionally I don't really appreciate jokes about sensitive topics like rape, homophobia, etc.
▶ ANYTHING ELSE?: nah not really.